BEGIN THE JOURNEY
Below you will see the specific steps necessary to apply, organized based on the child’s stage of development. You may submit an application at any time during the school year. We have an open enrollment policy, which means that when space becomes available, the school will immediately fill it from the waiting pool.
ADMISSIONS PROCESS VARY BY PROGRAM:
We would love to hear from you! Submit the inquiry form below and we will be in touch soon. The questions on the form helps us to provide you with the most relevant information for your family. You can also contact our Enrollment Coordinator, Windy Donovan at email@example.com
We are full for the remainder of the 2020-21 school year. Please inquire to be added to our interest list for future offerings
Early Childhood - Nursery and Kindergarten
Dates pertaining to the 2021-22 school year
- Bridge Class – Children must be 2 years old by January 1st, 2022
- 2, 3 and 5 Day Nurseries – Children must be 2.5 years old by September 1, 2021.
- 5-Day Kindergarten -Half Day – Children must be 3.5 years old by September 1st, 2021.
- 5-Day Kindergarten -Full Day – Children must be 5 years old by September 1st, 2021.
2. The application for admissions is submitted through TADS with $50 application fee.
3. The teacher will reach out to schedule a visit with the child and one parent. Details may vary.
5. The teacher communicates the status of the prospective student’s acceptance. If the student is accepted then the family continues into Enrollment.
6. The family logs onto TADS to complete Enrollment.
7. The Tuition Agreement is prepared and emailed to the family. They electronically sign the Tuition Agreement.
**Please note, at AWS, children must be 6 years old by April 20th in order to enter Grade 1 and the world of formal academic instruction.**
2. If the family needs more information, a one on one meeting between the teacher and the family is arranged.
3. The application for admissions through TADS is submitted.
4. The prospective student attends class for a three-day trial. The teacher reviews the trial and makes a decision on acceptance. If the child is accepted then the family continues on into Enrollment.
5. The family logs onto TADS to complete Enrollment.
6. The Tuition Agreement is prepared and emailed to the family by the Enrollment Coordinator. The family electronically signs the Tuition Agreement.
Inquire about Admissions
Educating the whole child, in mind, body, and spirit,
for a life of continuous learning
and meaningful engagement with the world.
ASHEVILLE WALDORF SCHOOL
531 Haywood Road
Asheville, NC 28806
Main office: 828.575.2557