YOUR SUPPORT WILL ALLOW US TO:
- Provide a broad and deep Waldorf curriculum
- Increase our socioeconomic diversity through financial assistance
- Provide mentorship and continuing education for our teachers
- Continue to provide rich programs like Gardening, French, Handwork, Music, Games, Strings, and Eurythmy
- Strengthen the development of our three core pillars:
- Social Renewal
- Earth Stewardship
- Human Connection
Asheville Waldorf School offers children a dynamic education that grounds students academically and socially, preparing them to consciously navigate the complexities of our time. Students are immersed in an environment that supports the whole child, educates by example, and teaches arts and sciences using physical movement and academic rigor.
Inquire about Admissions
Educating the whole child, in mind, body, and spirit,
for a life of continuous learning
and meaningful engagement with the world.
EARLY CHILDHOOD CAMPUS
ASHEVILLE WALDORF SCHOOL
Main office: 828.575.2557
NOTICE OF NONDISCRIMINATORY POLICY
Asheville Waldorf School does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, ethnicity, or national origin in its employment policies, educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.